HTI‐2000 Soil Injection System
We hate flowmeters. They’re like trying to stop the gas pump right at $20.00 even - nearly impossible. We created the HTI 2000 to be the most accurate soil injection probe ever and to help you avoid the need for a flowmeter. Originally designed to apply Cambistat, this soil injector can also be used to apply Xytect 2F, Xytect 75 WSP, Lepitect, Transtect, and other tree health products where accuracy is critical (NOT for use with fertilizers, however).
HTI-2000 Soil Injector
- Simple to use, train applicators in minutes
- Delivers a 250ml dose per shot and keeps track for you
- 22 percent more accurate than a flowmeter, which saves money and gets treatments applied correctly
Motorized Backpack Sprayer (Maruyama Model MS75)
- Clean EPA Tier III CER 30cc Engine
- Maruyama’s superior quality duplex piston pump delivers remarkable efficiency, high-performance and extreme durability.
- Ergonomic backpack design for greater comfort.
- No Sweat™ recoil assist starter system requires approximately 30 percent less effort on starts.
Equipment: Soil Application