Application methods vary depending on the situation. Consult the label for more specific guidelines.
Cambistat 2 Liter
Industry’s leading tree growth regulator
Cambistat® is a tree growth regulator that slows the vegetative growth of trees. Cambistat is used by arborists as the last step in the pruning process as a way to extend trim cycles, increase profitability, and improve safety. Cambistat is also used to promote healthier trees by triggering secondary health benefits.
Secondary Health Benefits:
In addition to growth control, Cambistat can also be used to:
- Increase the longevity of trees growing in stressful conditions
- Increase fine root density
- Improve drought and heat resistance
- Increase disease resistance
- Reduce the effects of urban tree stress
Application: Soil Application
|EPA Signal Word||
2 - Liter