Application methods vary depending on the situation. Consult the label for more specific guidelines.
Subdue Maxx® fungicide offers superior control of Pythium blight. It is a microemulsion concentrate formulation providing excellent tank mix compatibility and stability which contains no odor and mixes into a clear solution.
- Has broad spectrum disease control, including Pythium blight and Pythium damping-off, Phytophthera, yellow tuft (downy mildew) in bluegrass and downy mildew in St. Augustine
- Contains systemic activity providing even distribution throughout the plant
- Enables easy mixing and less equipment wear due to its microemulsion concentrate formulation
- Minimizes development of insensitive strains of fungi
- Helps reduce disruption on the course and to home owners with odorless technology
Application: Foliar Spray, Soil Application
|EPA Signal Word||
1 Unit makes 1,600 – 6,400 gallons of solution